View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 12:47 PM   #13
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
In Oprah's defense her ''book club'' popularization of The Road is pretty much the only reason I know about, and read, the book. Cormac McCarthy isn't someone who would normally be on the list of authors I read. That book led to me ''discovering'' No Country for Old Men and both are some of my favorite books/movies of all time.

Plus it's kinda cool in a way that Oprah promoted a post-apocalyptic horror novel on her show.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote