View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 05:53 AM   #7
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I call Oprah's followers lemmings because whatever Oprah recommends, they have to read. And now her Oprah 2.0 versions are just nasty. They mark up the book in such a way that the markings get in the way of just reading the book. I think this is just a way to get the lemmings to buy the book again if they already have it just to be able to read Oprah's comments.
I don't follow Oprah, but anyone who supports reading to the extent she does is to be highly commended.

You're obviously not her target audience, so why do you even care what she recommends? And just because you personally don't like the added comments is no reason to to insult her followers. They're quite capable of making the same decision you do whether to buy or not.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote