View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 07:19 AM   #21
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Actually, I'd say we're lucky to be getting any trade in value whatsoever. What other electronic whizzbangs can you name that have an official trade in program? They're like computers... obsolete before you open the box it came in.

I'd take 40 bucks on my $349 K2, rather than go through the hassle of trying to sell it myself, but I'm just not in the market for a new device right now. It still works fine for my reading needs. If I were looking to upgrade, I'd take $40 of Amazon credit for my old device in a heartbeat.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote