View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
Shaun Jeffrey
Connoisseur
Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Hi from a wet and miserable UK

Hello, my name's Shaun and I'm an author from the UK. I guess as I grew up in a house in a cemetery, I'm the real Shaun of the Dead. Okay, I know it's lame, but it is true.

I've had three novels published, one novella and one short story collection. One of the novels, The Kult was optioned for film and shooting has just finished, so hopefully it will be appearing on a screen (big or small) somewhere near you soon.

The Kult

Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk

People are predictable. That's what makes them easy to kill.

Acting out of misguided loyalty to his friends, police officer Prosper Snow is goaded into helping them perform a copycat killing, but when the real killer comes after him, it’s not only his life on the line, but his family's too. Now if he goes to his colleagues for help, he risks being arrested for murder. If he doesn't, he risks being killed.

PRAISE FOR THE KULT

“With Kult, Shaun Jeffrey hits one out of the park with this creepy, character-driven thriller that starts with a jolt, stays in the fast lane, and plunges into the darkest territory of the human mind. It’s a bumpy ride through nightmare country.” --Jonathan Maberry, multiple Bram Stoker Award-winning author of PATIENT ZERO and PUNISHER: NAKED KILL

Deadfall

Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk

A team of mercenaries race to an abandoned mining village to rescue two children held hostage by rogue ex-soldiers. But the kidnappers are a ruse, the real threat more terrifying than any of them could imagine.

Aided by a couple of unsuspecting eco-warriors, mercenary team leader Amber Redgrave must fight to survive against foes that don’t sleep and don’t feel pain.

Now as the body count rises, so do the stakes, and when the dead won’t stay dead, there’s going to be hell to pay.

Dead Man's Eye
http://www.shaunjeffrey.com

A corneal transplant does more than correct Joanna Raines sight. It allows her to see something that doesn't want to be seen. Something evil. Something that threatens mankind. The only trouble is that no one believes her, and by the time they do, it might be too late ...

Seeing is believing. Now Joanna just has to convince everyone else.

And if you want to check out the novella Dead Man's Eye for free, sign up to the newsletter on my homepage and you'll be sent a coupon code for Smashwords.

Last edited by Shaun Jeffrey; 01-11-2011 at 11:30 AM.
Shaun Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote