View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 09:02 AM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
Is there anything I have to worry about with converting? If it's epub to epub, it should be pretty much the same, correct?
Well, you lose the original and there's no "undo." I worry, so I've always made a copy of the record (Add empty book|Merge with "keep others") then check the result. I haven't done it enough to know if there's any chance of a conversion that makes a mess of the book, but I can say that I've never seen a bad conversion.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote