View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 01:12 PM   #10
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by roatto View Post
THANKS THANKS AND THANKS AGAIN!!! to Mr. X and mgmueller
now I have (I Think) the only DR800SG in Italian language, but what's important is that my wife is so happy that can use Italian menu, only a last thing, you think that after the next upgrade of April (Note Taking application ecc...) it is possible repeat the operation?
You're welcome.
I'm pretty sure it will remain possible.
iRex carefully is tracking the various iRex threads in this forum. And they are extremely responsive and customer oriented. Even if, by accident, the option should disappear, they'll certainly re-enable it. I've been pretty surprised anyway, that 800SG doesn't have the language option preinstalled. Yes, it's US only. But at least Spanish and French should be a "must" for US.
BTW: Did you activate the folder "hack"?
It's similar to what you've done before: Just adding a single line to the DR.ini. Then you've got folder view (and still can use the existing "flat" library structure).
Pictures here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=400
And the details here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=392

Last edited by mgmueller; 03-23-2010 at 03:11 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote