Thread: Classic Enable apps from 3
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 07:16 AM   #5
:D ominik
Groupie
:D ominik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.:D ominik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.:D ominik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.:D ominik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by mos View Post
I did this this morning, but I cannot see any difference.
Me too. And I've tried also yesterday morning. Today is a new file online (the hash strings have changed) and now there's new stuff.

BUT: the nookLauncher shipped with the streamlined firmware got a huge bug: if you rearranged the buttons in the menu, then their links will get messed up after the update. You need to uninstall and reinstall nookLauncher over adb, to get this solved. OR: downgrade to Firmware 1.0 first (remember your current reading position ;-)) and after that update to the new 1.2 rooted firmware.

Note: after you finished the update to the newest version, you need to manually reboot once again, to make things work.

Now there's a new button in the nookLauncher, which enables you to automatically set the nookLauncher as the default homescreen. BUT: there's a bug with this new button too... It's designed to remove it, after you have used it to set the default homescreen (that's ok). If you then update the nookLauncher through trook, this default setting gets lost but the new button isn't available anymore, to set the default homescreen again...

Bye, Dominik

Last edited by :D ominik; 02-11-2010 at 09:35 AM.
:D ominik is offline   Reply With Quote