View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 11:55 PM   #7
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Many thanks, my friends!

I have good news and I have bad news.

The only thing I wanted for my birthday was an eBook reader. The good news is that my family contributed enough money to buy one! The bad news is that some bills came due and I have to spend the money on them instead. So I will have to wait a little longer.
So sorry.. I hate when real life intrudes and we have to be responsible..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
<SNIP> In fact the cake two years ago was so bad that last year I skipped it altogether. This year I decided to spend the money instead on a six pack of Guinness Stout Draught, so instead of birthday cake, I'm having birthday beer!
I know quite a few people who would love to join you and may decide to start a new tradition based on your post..
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote