View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 10:07 AM   #12
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I side with Paul
PDF is a markup language. It takes a piece (block) and puts it down at a specific anchor location.
The ORDER is not required. This is why un-PDF ing can look crazy. A applied correction will be at the end of the placement instructions. Images, will be WHEN (in the instructions) they were placed.

I have seen the bits of Orto NEGATIVE film used for Offset plate making. They are attached to the master (I have forgotten the name after 60 years) matrix, the the plate is exposed from the completed matrix) the alternate was a 'Paste up" with strips from a Varityper and other sources, and the final negative was made from the paste up.

Adobe, just computerized this way back in the dark ages
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote