View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 02:52 AM   #32
boriar
Evangelist
boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Avant XL, Kobo Aura H2O, Onyx Boox M96C Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by codychan View Post
Hi, I got a feature request.

In `Kobo eReader.conf` file, I can insert the following lines:

[FeatureSettings]
Screenshots=true

then I can use the power button to take screenshots, but since it uses the power button, so it will affect the normal function of power button such as sleep/wake-up/lock-screen/unlock-screen. And I have to connect my device to the computer and edit the `Kobo eReader.conf` file if I want to just turn this feature on and off.

Since you are able to make `Invert screen` insert into the Settings, could you please make the `Screenshots` into the Settings too? When I want to take a screenshot, just check it, and after that I can just uncheck it, so I don't have to connect the device to my computer and edit the `Kobo eReader.conf` file.
Great idea!!!
boriar is offline   Reply With Quote