View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 07:23 PM   #53
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'm going to take the opportunity to ask if you can come up with a more alluring title? Not only is there a displeasing redundancy between the title and the series' name, it also strikes me as awfully pedestrian in itself. Ho-hum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Thanks issybird, but I'm committed to the title.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
I'm actually leaning toward using the Oops-A-Navy one. Friends are telling me nobody's going to be looking for a humorous novel called RESCUE or NAVY SEAL RESCUE. They just sound non-fiction.
Well, alrighty then. So much for commitment.