View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 01:25 PM   #62
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorfindel View Post
I don't think it's even possible to run 16-bit programs on 64-bit PCs, regardless of it being supported in the 32-bit Ed. of the same OS.
I do it all the time. I use DOS BOX using a program D-Fend Reloaded to control it. DOS BOX is a little difficult by itself to get all the emulation right. D-Fend Reloaded lets you run a bunch of instances of DOSBOX with different parameters. For graphics I use VBDOS but QBasic will also work. Most, perhaps all, DOS Games can be made to run in DOSBOX although I don't use it for games. You can even dictate the emulation speed if that is important to get the timing right.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote