View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 04:48 AM   #43
eminarcissus
eminarcissus will become famous soon enougheminarcissus will become famous soon enougheminarcissus will become famous soon enougheminarcissus will become famous soon enougheminarcissus will become famous soon enougheminarcissus will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vortigern View Post
I also seem to have that problem - there's now a discrepancy between space used on du and dh - about 13megs which is a lot when the disk is so small.

Funnily I also put frameword at some point when compiling!

I've attached my files compiled for firmware 1.0.0.3.11140, but it's the same changes as the other one
Thx a lot dude
Space discrepancy might be caused by the file to be replaced is in use at the time i think, so get it changed under recovery mode might be more safer, but it just get a little bit inconvenient to do it for every time. To get it done by a update pack is the most elegant way I think,but I'm not quite familiar with it, so I will also take a look and maybe give it a shot.

Anyways,really appreciate your brilliant works! (ezPDF seems usable with this patch at the moment. But for pdf stuff I still prefer to read it on iLiad, to say, stay with iLiad's batter life is definitely a torture)
eminarcissus is offline   Reply With Quote