Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 06:32 PM   #258
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardSamason View Post
Inasmuch, as this will be my first install of the launchpad, I do not know, what you are referring to as "your launchpad folder".
when you install the launchpad hack, there will appear a folder named as launchpad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardSamason View Post
I noticed also that some of the mods/hacks require jailbreak, do I need to install it for the launchpad (and is there a Duokan2012 specific version of jailbreak?)
To install duokan for the first time your Kindle should be un-jailbreaked. ( if it fails, you may need to return your Kindle to its factory default also.)

To install launchpad hack you need to jailbreak Kindle. Launchpad hack is needed only if you want to switch between original OS and Duokan2012 after you installed Duokan2012.
launchpad hack is a hack to use keyboard combinations as a shortcut to perform some functions.

thread for launchpad hack : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97636
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote