Thread: Two Kindles
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
I'm so thrilled with my Kindle that I'm going to buy another. If there's anyone here who has two Kindles, can you share books purchased from Amazon or do you have to designated which device you are going to use when you buy a book? We could simply pass the Kindles back and forth if a book can only be downloaded/read on one of the devices, but it would be much easier to be able to pull any of the purchased books onto either device. I looked through the FAQs at Amazon, but didn't see this mentioned. (And no, I didn't read all the postings in the Kindle topic here or in the Customer Discussion section at Amazon.)
From what I have read you can assign up to 6 Kindles to the same amazon account and share all purchased books on all kindles. The only thing you can't share is subscriptions which must be assigned to a specific device.

I'm jealous...

Enjoy
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote