View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 12:27 AM   #13
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
but now TV is about as large as your hand and also makes calls, reads ebooks, browses the web and makes you coffee -- or at least may order some for you.
That's called an "iPhone," and, in fact, I believe I could do all that on my color Nook, as well. And it not only hasn't, and won't, kill the book, it may well have saved Barnes & Noble from going out of business.

People just aren't interested in multimedia books. That's the reason it's never taken off. There's nothing new here.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote