Thread: Aura ONE Kobo Aura One owners thread
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 04:34 PM   #1336
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Before few days I received KA1 and I comment as there were discussion how screen compares to H2O (beside size, of course).

Well, H2O has clearer, brighter screen, but it is noticeable only when directly comparing two devices.

And, I guess that's why KA1 prefers to have light on all the time, to make screen brighter.

About software, I'm using KSM (v9 for my KA1, v8 is still on my H2O) + koreader combo, much better experience than with nickel.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote