View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 10:25 PM   #66
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Mtn.Man View Post
Hmmm... is that why their deliveries have started taking longer and longer? I just assumed they were deliberately "slow-walking" my orders to encourage me pay for their stupidly overpriced Amazon Prime service with its "free" 2-day shipping (which isn't really free since you're paying nearly $150 a year for the privilege).
I do pay for the "stupidly overpriced Amazon Prime" and, originally, Amazon's guarantee of two day delivery was pretty much a guarantee. Now the promise is good about 75% to 80% of the time, but sometimes it slips by four or five days – I had one "guaranteed 2 Day delivery" that didn't ship for about ten days. I don't think the "roll your own" delivery service, in conjunction with UPS and the Postal Service (or sometimes a combination of both) is working out that well. There are times now when I buy stuff on eBay when, in the past, I would have bought them from Amazon.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote