View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:09 PM   #67
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
As a guy, the color isn't critical but I'm glad the metal clasp is metallic and not black. My Kindle Basic cover is solid black and if I set the device down on my microwave or even my very dark brown occasional table it disappears. I've stuck a sticker on the Kindle Basic case to help me find it.
Yes. We are Guys. We only have - or need - about 8 colors in our vocabulary anyway, most of them "I dunno...blue?". Except for the Gay Guys, I suppose. But that's their problem...
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote