View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 08:35 PM   #47
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
Why would you need to drop all your current projects, including your day job if you could script it out in about 20 minutes?

Shari
The suggestion to drop all of my current projects, including my day job, was the respondent's, not mine.

As for scripting it out in 20 minutes, I don't know *exactly* how long it would take for me to do it but I don't think it would be overly difficult. Take the 20 minute timeframe as an indicator of the relative difficulty of the problem, not an estimation of exact time spent.

Most of it would be generating the epub file and how best to output the pdf for cleaning.
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote