View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 03:18 PM   #61
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I totally agree. It's getting a little too heavy handed around here lately. It makes the conversations not as enjoyable, imo. I'm sure this will be deleted since I'm off topic, but my 2 cents worth anyway.
I think one instance that we are requested to stay on topic and not speculate is not heavy handed at all. Hopefully we will learn some useful factual information about Amazon's policy regarding closed accounts.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote