View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 12:37 AM   #50
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I tried v2014.11-39-g917f45a on my Touch Lux (623), and it seems to be working. The display is fine, although it is a bit faint and hard to read in places. It seems that little horizontal white lines appear inside black areas. Perhaps those pixels are getting missed when flood-filling an area?
It's great to hear that some device other than PB840 could also run koreader. It will be great if you could also post a screenshot of koreader on Touch Lux so that we may figure out what's wrong. I guess the framebuffer on PB623 may be not a continuous block of memory.

Probably I need to ping @hawhill on this topic.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote