View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 07:00 AM   #4
scheichxodox
Zealot
scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
I think that's the best reason ever. Something similar or even a bit better (touch, EPUB) for the same price. Amazon always had the incentive to be the price leader or at least to have the best device. I like my Kindle 3 and wouldn't change it for one of the new readers, because I don't need touch. But if I had to buy me a new reader in a month, Kindle 3 looks outdated compared to both new readers.

So how is their product superior? I would say it is at most comparable.
scheichxodox is offline   Reply With Quote