View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 04:06 AM   #3
JohnnyBook
Groupie
JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: K3 W/3G (Fixed screen!) & Paperwhite Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Doh!
the same Delete: sub-menu is offered on the context menu (by default)
Remember, there are 2 versions of the Menu (device connected and no device)
Hmm, since I am not deleting from a device, I don't see using a device connected or not connected is of any consequence. Its still the same process as far as I can see.

Yes, instead of using the menu button as the first step. I can instead:
"right click" the the book to open the context menu. and move down to Remove books, then
wait for the sub-context menu to open, then
'left click" Remove specific formats from selected books from the sub-context menu, then
"left click" the format I want to delete, then
"left click" the OK button.

In either case its a 4-5 step process to delete a specific format from a book.
All I am suggesting is that by adding "Delete format" to the Book Details Panel context menu for the book format links it can instead be a 2 step process.
JohnnyBook is offline   Reply With Quote