View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 12:04 PM   #1
Tomifonication
Luddite
Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.Tomifonication composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5
Assistance with Kindle Oasis 2, KFX, and margins.

Hi all,

Hope you're well.

Just looking for some thoughts on margins and typesetting on the Kindle Oasis 2 (2017). Specifically, if you look at the images attached, you'll find three consecutive pages of a book; you will note that the "cut off" margin for page differs on the three.

This seems to be common in a lot of books I'm reading on the Oasis, and it's quite annoying. I don't recall experiencing the problem on my Kobo; whatever I put on it, seemed to format identically. Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

The book is formatted in KFX, and I've verified it's an "Enhanced Typesetting" book, and that the Oasis is indeed receiving the KFX file and not AZW.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0424.jpeg
Views:	380
Size:	474.1 KB
ID:	170818   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0425.jpeg
Views:	382
Size:	369.7 KB
ID:	170819   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0426.jpeg
Views:	344