View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 09:53 PM   #68
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
I assumed that you had calculated it. I just confirmed it by actual measurement of the display area because I knew the E Ink fanboys would otherwise just dismiss, in their minds, such a positive aspect of a tablet as not being true .
I don't know about the rest of us "E Ink fanboys" but the screen resolution on a tablet is the least of my concerns when rejecting a tablet for general reading. I'm guessing that "tablet fanboys" are more concerned about this sort of thing.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote