View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 05:03 AM   #14
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Thanks guys for all you comments, It's nice to know that it's appreciated by you all.

And thanks to you Valloric as this collection would have been a lot more difficult to put together if it wasn't for Sigil. It's a fantastic programme for epub editing and creation, I love it.

BTW, a new version of all my books is going to be released soon as I am redoing the formatting so as to attempt a level of "future-proofing" as I've got several issues in them that look OK with the current readers but may prove to be a total mess on newer readers.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote