View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 10:40 AM   #20
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Hey! There's a Kindle version of Night and the Enemy!

I like to imagine Ellison's ghost suing Clarke's ghost in the afterlife.

The Ellison story is called Life Hutch. I wonder what Clarke story you're thinking of? Could it be A Walk In The Dark, where an astronaut walks across a barren planet as night falls and can't help but imagine he's being followed?
I think I got mixed up. And I have no Mouth is very dark, but very good. I dunno. I seem to like happy stories these days. Perhaps it's a compensatory thing, lol.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote