View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 10:56 AM   #12
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
I'm not saying that she was blameless--she knew that her husband was sexually abusing a young boy and didn't tell anyone. I am saying that the statement that "There was due process, testimony in court and convictions." is only partly true...the only one who was tried and convicted was her ex-husband, Walter Breen.
I wasn't trying to spin the facts or misrepresent the story. Anyone can go Google the facts or read the Wikipedia article.

I was just trying to be vague enough not to pull the thread into P&R territory, which I feel is where it is headed. Too bad, because I do like the talk of ligatures.