View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 09:24 AM   #28
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
It does have the Strix logo on both the base and the bottom of the kettle. I know that's not really proof that it's not fake, but I'm satisfied that someone would have mentioned something about it somewhere in one of the independent review sites I checked before buying (many of which had it listed in their "top 10" budget models). As for Strix being mentioned in the newer model without temperature control... *shrug* . Temperature control was a requirement for my needs.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote