View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 11:23 AM   #68
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I agree entirely with your assessment.

He's a favorite of mine. Unfortunately, I think I've read every novel he's published, even the few published after his death.
My good Dr., have you read Laymon's Alarms/Alarums? I don't think it has had an official North America release.

I guess it doesn't help you if it is not available. But hey, there may be a Laymon book out there you haven't read yet. I think there's a few others out there that haven't been released in the US yet.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote