View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
vvvbe
vvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheese

Device: PRS-650
Help - Sideload Touch 1.9.14 - Calibre

I have recently moved over to a Kobo Touch from a Sony PRS-650 and always used Calibre to sideload my books.

I recently updated to 1.14 from 1.9. In 1.9 the sideload using Calibre went fine… But now with the update to 1.14 I can not get the reader to see the books from Calibre.

I also tried sideloading using ADE. When I open ADE it shows the books as being there and when I open Kobo in XP it also shows the files as being there. But they are not there when I eject the reader and open library. I have tried DRM books as well as non-DRM. Also, I have not registered this reader with Kobo. Again it worked fine with 1.9.

Is there something I’m missing with the update to 1.14 and sideloading. I have done a search and checked FAQ’s in wiki… Any help would be appreciated… Or if anybody can point me to a MRF thread that would be of help... Thanks!

Last edited by vvvbe; 02-26-2012 at 09:03 PM.
vvvbe is offline   Reply With Quote