View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 04:15 PM   #34
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The plugin you are trying to mention is Hyphenate This!. There is also the KFX conversion plugin to convert to KFX for the enhanced typesetting (standard stuff with RMSDK (ePub)).
Yup, right, that one. I don't use it, obviously, as we're making commercial books. I don't retrofit my own reading materials; I do this crap all week long. I'm damned if I'm going to be so anal that I'll put in HOURS refitting someone else's-built book, so that I can spend what little time I have free then trying to read it.

By the time I put the time in, all my "free" time would be shot for that week, and I couldn't even look at it until the next. If I'm very, very lucky, I get Sunday off, after starting at 5:30 in the morning and leaving my office around 6-6:30 at night, 6/days/week. I would not, ever, redo someone else's book. If it's that damned bad, I'll tell Amazon. Bugger if I'll spend my own time doing it. I don't see rivers, any longer, when reading on a Kindle. I just don't. It's self-defense, so I don't turn into a loon and start redoing books.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote