View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 01:51 PM   #64
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjack21 View Post
For me the $1 credit is not worth the extra wait for what I have ordered. If I was not on prime the difference in cost of 2 day verses normal ground is considerably more than $1. So to entice me to choose this offer they would need to increase the credit by at least double maybe even tripple it then I would consider it. But at a $1 no way.
Especially since there are times with Prime that I still have it take like 5 days to get to me. If I order something on Wednesday night or later, I don't plan on getting it till the next week.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote