View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 07:21 AM   #67
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I'd love to see what you do with them. I've tried some ornaments, but it just doesn't work (yet). It looks crap. As does the text I put onto the covers. GIMP is missing some layer style stuff Photoshop has (but I don't use PS anymore); I'll see if I can find some GIMP plugins.

Three more basic covers (or more accurate: colors and structures); black pleather, brown and maroon are linen. And then I'm out of books that have a plain cover. I have some more, but I'm not uploading those. The covers are actually plastic, with very little structure. They're just flat colors.

Now I'll take a look into the ornaments and GIMP layer plugins.

edit: I've found the missing layer plugin, and grabbed a free ornament from the net. I've added a maroon cover with an embossed title ornament (and a bit more contrast).
Yeah, like that ornament cover!!!!!
And again...more to play for me.

My ornaments don't work either for now (with the pictures of flowers and leaves I took) but then again I hadn't really time to test them yet. Have to play around with pixlr a while and see what comes out of it.

When I have some you guys are the first to see

MiniMouse
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote