View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 06:14 PM   #125
vaughnmr
Ebook Reader
vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, HTC Evo, HTC View
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
My husband is an author ... Do non raters here have any idea how your non ratings will impact on the Author?
Please see my earlier comment. Yes, I think there is some short term pain (and it's not just your husband feeling it, I can assure you), but in the long term it will be worth it, if we can get through to these publishers. Right now they don't want to listen to us, maybe your husband can help a little with that? Thank you.
vaughnmr is offline   Reply With Quote