View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 03:56 PM   #22
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
I just don't like others telling me it's not a real book I'm reading and I'm missing out on something just because it's an ebook and not a paper book.
But it isn't, and you are. The fact that you don't care doesn't make it any less true.

Perhaps it won't always be so... but eBooks still have ways to go and ways to grow before they become sane alternatives to paper books (as opposed to just paper novels).

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote