View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rememberandhope View Post
Thanks to both of you, but for pdf conversion i use Stanza, I've tried it and it does really well. Does the foxit take notes? because thats really crucial to me also wallcraft, I am leaning towards a kindle at this point though. I would like a DX but thats too expensive for me and i cant expand my budget since this is a birthday present from my parents. Thanks for all your help thought i really appreciate it
Hey... I have a Kindle 1 and it is a great machine. If you are happy with the conversions that Stanza gives you then go for it.

That said, I have heard a lot of people say that the keyboard on the Kindle 2 is not as good as the one on Kindle 1...

But, you get 30 days to try it. So, perhaps get the kindle, drive it hard for 30 days... and if you don't like it return it.

As Harry says... the PRS-600 lets you take notes with a stylus... although I have heard that it isn't really easy to move them to the PC or use them after that... where as on the Kindle they just go into a text file and they are really easy to grab and put into a word processor or where ever you want them.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote