View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 02:26 PM   #38
szarroug3
Zealot
szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gers1978 View Post
This is great, thanks. Will it even be able to create the Author Profiles and Start Actions, etc?
You're welcome As of right now, it does not. All it creates is the x-ray with the basic information (terms/characters/quotes). I don't have any plans for doing that just yet but I could probably do it in a later version. I'm the only dev working on it so I have to pick and choose what I can commit to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fardeenah View Post
can i also know where the created x ray is saved and if they persist in calibre or does it create xray everytime u try to copy an ebook.
It gets saved in the folder where the book is (in the calibre library). When you do a "create x-ray" it recreates it. If you do a "send to device", it will send it if it already exists in the aforementioned location. There's a setting in the preferences that will allow the plugin to create the x-ray file when trying to send it if it doesn't exist already.
szarroug3 is offline   Reply With Quote