View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 11:24 AM   #23
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
Incontinence pads/pants. (Like British pants, not American pants).
We used to get lots of calls requesting them, even though I work for a bank.
people call a bank looking for diapers ?? what kind of a bank are you working for ??
Quote:
I actually only wandered in here looking for the origins of Hugo & Lefty....
aaah... the origins of hugo and lefty...
Quote:
Originally Posted by psockpuppet View Post
"Well, some say that the Great Wearer decided that all Wearers needed comfyness and warmth for their feet and therefore stretched His hand forth and caused the Knitting to occur from raw firmament. Others feel that Primitive Wearers had to cover their feet with skins and furs as the migrated northward from Africa. Because of the chaffing, they discovered knitting. AFter several generations, mutations in the basic pattern of Socking became evident and that led to the diversity of Socks that we have today."
or perhaps you were looking for something more along these lines :
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
"who is Lefty ?" who is Lefty ??? you know, Lefty ! Hugo's, um, twin. everybody knows Hugo and Lefty ! they're my socks.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote