View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 08:13 AM   #72
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
Because of the nature of the changes, I'd appreciate it if a couple non-English readers (representing a few different languages) could try out the new code and open issues on GitHub if you encounter hyphenation issues that were not previously present or if hyphenation simply doesn't work for your language. Ideally I'd like a language or two using Latin characters with accents (French, Spanish, etc.), Cyrillic characters (like Russian) and other glyphs (Japanese, Chinese) if hyphenation is normally available for those languages.
I can try French books on the Mini. I'm heading to GitHub to see the details and if I don't understand what to do, I'll report here.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote