View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 11:26 AM   #6
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Free music is even cheaper

I'll try Apple Radio only if there's a free version. With so many sources for free music and radio out there (local AM/ FM, Pandora, TuneIn Radio, YouTube, Slacker, etc), I see no reason to pay anyone for this content.
Agreed if this is pure radio. It's hard to justify paying for curated radio when there are so many excellent free services.

It depends whether this allows you to pick and play your own content though, making it more of a subscription music service. With Google rumoured to be launching a subscription streaming service, and with Samsung, Sony and Microsoft already in the game with Spotify, Deezer and Rhapsody/Napster, I'd be surprised if both Apple and Amazon weren't at least looking at this.

Graham

Last edited by Graham; 04-02-2013 at 11:30 AM.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote