View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:29 PM   #54
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
And all the other famous people are right handed people I won't start the list, would be too long anyway!
Gosh... I didn't think there were ANY famous right-handed people... Thinking about it, I guess there must be one or two..

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Have you ever tried to find a left handed bow? If they exist, I’ve never seen one!
Actually, quite easy to find. Easier than finding left-handed bolt-action rifles! Even the major sporting goods stores usually stock one for each model bow, or if needs be, can special order and get it quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
My ex was a lefty, and she had a catalog for lefties. I remember seeing several pairs of left handed scissors in all price ranges. I don’t recall if they sold any can openers though.
Found it!
I never knew of Lefthander's stores until I was in my thirties, so had to learn to use right-handed scissors in my left hand. These days, I can't use lefty scissors at all!

I'm just happy that they finally made a left-handed tea mug!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mug1.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	100427  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote