View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:14 AM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy736 View Post
Thanks everyone for responding. Now I know I'm not overly sensitive and the screen really doesn't look as good as it schould. I didn't buy it at Amazon, but at a Dutch website: www.easereader.nl . I should be able to return it to them, I think. Maybe even Amazon will exange it, now that they have the international model. I'm going to think about it over the weekend.
Do this non-Amazon store has old stock of the PW and not the newer stock like Amazon. Return to this store and buy a PW from Amazon. That's all you can do.

And for anyone looking to get a PW, get it from Amazon only.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote