View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #144
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
Thanks, I installed it after writing my last post. I don't have pdf's (apart from the user manual) on my Firefly so I can't really judge how the new pdf reader is behaving after the new update but it seems to be working alright. I tried using the new pdf reader for epubs and I loved the functionality but unfortunately the max font size (300% if I'm correct) is still way too small for comfortable reading, but It may differ from file to file.
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote