Thread: Amazon Holland
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:31 AM   #80
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
I don't think, linking to separate accounts would make sense.
You only can have 1 account active per reader, so you wouldn't be able to access the books from the other account(s).
Thank you for the advice. I did have two kindles registered on my account, but then I decided to deregister one of them and register it in my husbands name, so I don't have to switch between the countries too often.

As for accessing the books, I do always liberate them once I buy them, since I am buying the book as per my defintion so I do have access to all books from both kindles.

I am supposed to get one more Kindle, so I thought of just registering it with different email same credit card, different country.

Reason is that I was recently looking for a book which I couldn't find neither in India nor in US store nor in Kobo. Then I used the same card I use with Kobo, registered as if I am in UK with different email address and it let me buy the Kobo UK book...Which is where I got the idea of doing this on long term basis on Amazon
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote