View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 02:19 AM   #238
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
But at this point the jailbreak stops being "just a single file", right? And how do you force the Kindle software to check for the private key in the new partition? I'd imagine that they usually lie in a set position on the system or data partition, probably the root home folder?

I'd just like to understand the inner workings, of both, the jailbreak and the Kindle OS a bit better.

And what do you mean by "takes care of the back up"? Can I reflash the image whenever I feel like it?
cryzed is offline   Reply With Quote