View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 04:05 PM   #12
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It might have to be sideloaded. If you email the book it becomes a personal doc. I will look into it once I get my KF in November if no one else figures it out.
I just emailed my books and it goes into documents and you can use text-to-speech.

I thought about loading books into dropbox but decided against it. It might not put Text-to-Speech feature. I really like it.

I STILL am not able to sync my documents/books between Kindle DX and Kindle Fire HD, and it really irritates me big time.

I am talking about syncing places in the book last read, not using TSS. That feature does work. Syncing has not worked with my Kindle DX to the KFHD for many weeks now!!!
new is offline   Reply With Quote