View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #14385
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I'm currently reading Subliminal: How Your Unconscious Mind Rules Your Behavior by Leonard Mlodinow (as he points out when discussing how hard-to-pronounce names affect a company's sales, his name is pronounced Ma-lah-DI-nov). What a fascinating subject tackled by a scientist with more than sufficient street cred to do it justice.

This is the book the MobileRead Book Club should have chosen for its September selection, but did anyone listen to me? It didn't even get a second!
I knew his name was familiar, I enjoyed to The Drunkard's Walk earlier this year. Neat book about how we fail to account for randomness in our lives.

*adds Subliminal to my wishlist*
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote