View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #104
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But what happens when your custom CSS is missing the classes needed or your same named classes are different enough?
Bad things. But...

In the cases I am doing this, the epubs are coming from a couple of different sites. Each site uses the same CSS for all their epubs. What I have done is take a copy of of the CSS file and made some minor changes. Now, each time I download a new epub from the sites, I replace the CSS file with mine.

Having an option in Modify ePub to do this is safe.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote